Article 1 (Purpose)
These terms and conditions are provided by The Rich. And The Rich. The purpose is to stipulate the rights, obligations and responsibilities of the company and members, and other necessary matters for the use of related services.
Article 2 (Definition)
The definitions of terms used in these terms and conditions are as follows.
1. "Service" refers to The Rich.'s investment information provision service and related services that can be used by members regardless of terminals (including various wired and wireless devices such as PCs and portable terminals).
2. "Member" refers to a customer who accesses the service, signs a use contract with the company in accordance with these terms and conditions, and uses the service provided by the company.
5. "Post" refers to text, photos, videos, and various files and links in the form of information such as codes, texts, audio, sound, images, and videos posted by the member on the service.
6. "Content" refers to information or materials in online digital form, such as codes, letters, figures, colors, voices, sounds, images, images, etc. (including complexes thereof) provided by the company to members.
7. "Important Affiliate" refers to a company that provides some important functions of the "Service" (including but not limited to the login function) by entering into an alliance agreement with the "Company".
Article 3 (Posting and Revision of Terms and Conditions)
① The company posts the contents of these terms and conditions within the service or through the connection screen so that members can easily understand.
② If necessary, the company may revise these terms and conditions to the extent that it does not violate relevant laws and regulations.
③ If the company revises this agreement, the service will notify you from 7 days before the effective date to the day before the effective date by specifying the content of the amendment and the date of application. However, in the case of changes that are unfavorable to members, it will be notified 30 days before the effective date.
④ In the event that the member does not expressly express his or her intention to reject it, even though the company clearly informs the member that the expression of intention is deemed to have been expressed if the member does not express his or her intention by the day before the application date while notifying in accordance with the preceding paragraph, I see you agree.
⑤ If the member does not agree to the revised terms and conditions, the member may express his or her intention to reject the service by the day before the effective date and terminate the service use contract.
Article 4 (interpretation of the terms and conditions)
① The company may have a separate operating policy in addition to these terms and conditions.
② Any matters or interpretations not specified in these terms and conditions shall be in accordance with the operating policy, usage guide, and related laws.
Article 5 (concluding a use contract)
② The Company may not approve the application of the applicant for subscription if there is a reason falling under each of the subparagraphs below, and if the reasons for each of the following subparagraphs are confirmed even after signing up, the company may cancel the acceptance or terminate the contract of use.
1. If the applicant for membership has previously lost membership in accordance with these terms and conditions
2. In case of using the name other than the real name or the name of another person
3. In case false or incorrect information is entered or provided, or the content presented by the company is not entered
4. In case the application cannot be approved due to reasons attributable to the applicant or in violation of all other matters stipulated in these terms and conditions
5. If you want to use the service for an illegal purpose or for a separate business purpose
6. When the application is made for the purpose of violating relevant laws or impeding the well-being and order of society or morals
7. When the applicant is a non-resident foreigner or under the age of 19
③ The time of establishment of the use contract is the time when the company indicates the completion of account creation in the application process or when a notification in accordance with the method of Article 21 reaches the applicant.
④ The company may request real name verification or self-certification through a professional organization within the range permitted by law in order to check whether the information provided by the member is consistent with the facts.
Article 6 (change of member information)
① Members can view and modify their personal information at any time through the service. However, the ID required for service management cannot be modified.
② If the information entered at the time of membership application is changed, the member must correct the change directly in the service or notify the company of the change through the customer center.
③ The company is not responsible for any disadvantages caused by the member not notifying the company of the changes in the preceding paragraph.
Article 7 (management of member information)
① The Company is concerned that the member's nickname may leak personal information, may be misunderstood as someone other than the member himself, is anti-social or violates public morals, infringes on the rights of a third party, or is mistaken as the company or operator of the company. If there is, you can restrict the use of the nickname. In addition, even in other cases, the company may restrict the use of the nickname if it is deemed necessary by the company's reasonable judgment.
② If the account and password registered by the member match those registered with the company, the company regards the user as a member without a separate verification procedure.
③ Members are responsible for keeping all information necessary for account access, including passwords, securely to prevent unauthorized access to the member's account by third parties without their permission.
④ If the member recognizes that the account access information has been lost, stolen, or disclosed to a third party, the member must immediately notify the company. The company may immediately take measures such as suspension of account use.
⑤ The company is not responsible for any damages caused to members due to the loss, theft or disclosure of access information such as the member's account password. However, this is not the case in the case of the company's intention or negligence.
Article 8 (protection of personal information)
The Company strives to protect the personal information of members in accordance with relevant laws such as the Act on Promotion of Information and Communication Network Utilization and Information Protection, and the Personal Information Protection Act. Regarding the protection and use of personal information, the relevant laws and regulations and the company's personal information processing policy are applied. However, the company's personal information processing policy does not apply to screens that are linked to the outside of the screens produced and provided by the company.
Article 9 (Company's obligations)
① The company complies with the relevant laws and regulations and these terms and conditions, and makes every effort to provide continuous and stable service.
② The company may have a security system to protect personal information (including credit information) so that members can safely use the service, and disclose and comply with the personal information processing policy.
③ If the company deems that opinions or complaints raised by members in relation to the use of the service are legitimate, it must handle them, and can communicate the processing process and results to members through bulletin boards and e-mails within the service.
Article 10 (Member's obligations)
① Members must not do the following actions.
1. Theft of other people's information
2. Change of information posted by the company
3. Transmission or posting of information (computer programs, etc.) other than the information set by the company
4. Infringement of intellectual property rights such as copyrights of the company and other third parties
5. Acts that damage the reputation of the company and other third parties or interfere with business
6. Disclosing or posting obscene or violent messages, images, audio, false facts, or other information contrary to public order and morals
7. Using the service for profit without the prior consent of the company
8. Access to the service through automated means such as Agent, Script, Spider, Spyware, Toolbar, or other illegal methods without prior consent of the company, exposure Unlawfully generating or increasing the number of times and clicks, applying for service use, and causing load on the company's server
9. Collecting personal information and account information of other members
10. Other illegal or unfair practices
② Members must comply with related laws, these terms and conditions, information notified or notified by the company in relation to the service, and must not engage in any other acts that interfere with the company's business.
Article 11 (Copyright of post)
① The copyright of the posts posted by the member in the service is protected by the copyright law, and the company provides a permanent license that can be used as follows through a legitimate procedure and method. The scope of use and allowance of the above license is as follows.
1. The right to use, edit, store, duplicate, modify, disclose, transmit, publicly demonstrate, publicly post, and distribute posts for operation, improvement, improvement, new service development, promotion, etc.
2. The right to create and distribute secondary works of posts
② The right to let the media, telecommunications company, etc. report and broadcast the contents of the post for the purpose of promoting the service, if the company wants to use the member's post in a way other than the preceding paragraph, it may be prioritized through telephone, fax, e-mail, etc. You can get the consent of the member on.
③ Even if the member terminates the use contract or the use contract is terminated pursuant to Article 21, this license will survive within the scope of the purpose stipulated in Paragraph 1, such as improving the operation of the service, improving, and promoting the service.
Article 12 (Right to Use Posts)
① Any loss or other problems arising from the unauthorized use of the member's postings is entirely the responsibility of the individual member, and the company is not responsible for this.
② Members cannot use the posts for the purpose of infringing on intellectual property rights and other rights such as portrait rights and copyrights of others, and all responsibility for the consequences resulting from infringing the rights of others lies with the members themselves.
③ Members may not use the posts for commercial or other personal gains without permission.
④ Members cannot provide information provided by Koscom (KRX market price, etc.) to a third party without prior approval from Koscom.
⑤ When a member joins on behalf of his or her affiliated company (group), the affiliated company must comply with the obligations applied to the subscriber under this contract.
⑥ If a member damages the company by using the post without obtaining the consent of the company, the member is obligated to compensate the company for damage in accordance with legal procedures.
Article 13 (Management of Posts)
① Members shall not include content infringing on the copyrights of others or false facts in their posts. If a member's post contains contents that violate related laws, such as the Act on Promotion of Information and Communication Network Utilization and Information Protection, and the Copyright Act, the right holder may request the suspension or deletion of the post in accordance with the procedures set by the relevant laws and regulations. The company must take measures in accordance with the relevant laws and regulations.
② The company refuses to post the post in accordance with relevant laws and regulations if there is a reason for the infringement of rights to be acknowledged, or if it is judged to be false, or if it violates other company policies and related laws and regulations. You can take steps such as deletion or deletion.
Article 14 (Attribution of Rights)
① Copyright and intellectual property rights for the service belong to the company.
Article 15 (Provision of Services, etc.)
① The company can divide the service into a certain range and specify the available time separately for each range. However, in this case, the contents will be notified in advance.
② If the company or linked securities company receives an instruction or recommendation to stop the service from the financial authorities, the company may immediately stop the service without notice to the member, and it may occur in this process unless there is intention or negligence of the company. We do not compensate for the damages of the members.
③ When a member uses the linkage function with a securities company, the company provides the balance information of the linked securities company in the form of a portfolio serviced by the company. However, the company does not guarantee the accuracy or actuality of the information.
④ The information provided by the company is for the purpose of providing simple information and does not imply a guarantee of the adequacy of the transaction price or an investment recommendation. Members must trade after determining the desired item and quantity to be traded based on their own discretion.
⑤ The company may temporarily suspend the provision of services in the event of maintenance, inspection, replacement or breakdown of information and communication facilities such as computers, communication disruption, or operational reasons. In this case, the company notifies members through the initial screen of the service or bulletin board in advance. However, if there is an unavoidable reason that the company cannot notify in advance, it may be notified afterwards.
⑥ The company can inspect if necessary for the provision of services, and the inspection time is as announced on the service provision screen.
Article 16 (change of service)
① The company may change the contents of the service, operational and technical matters in order to provide a stable service.
② When changing the service, the company notifies in advance by specifying the details of the change and the date of application. However, if there is an unavoidable reason that the company cannot notify in advance, it may be notified after the fact.
③ If the member does not agree to the service change, the member may express his or her intention to reject the service and terminate the service contract.
Article 17 (use of service)
① The company provides information on various investment assets including stocks to members.
② The company provides a portfolio function by using the member's registered or linked own asset information from a securities company.
③ The company provides the function to share the portfolio of item ②.
④ The member agrees not to take any responsibility in making investment decisions regardless of the consistency of the information provided by the company.
Article 18 (Notes on Service Use)
① Information on investment assets provided by the company may be delayed due to the nature of the information.
② Information on the content and investment assets provided by the service is an auxiliary material for the use of the service, and is not a solicitation or suggestion of an investment or transaction. The company does not guarantee the accuracy of the information on the investment assets provided.
③ The company may suspend the entire service if it is difficult to continue the service due to serious business reasons, such as abolition of business due to business transfer, division, merger, expiration of contracts with important affiliates, or significant deterioration in profits of the service. In this case, unless there are other unavoidable reasons, the date of suspension, the reason for the suspension, and the method of transferring the user's asset information, etc., will be notified to the member by the method of Article 21, Paragraph 1, until 30 days prior to the suspension date.
Article 19 (restrictions on use, etc.)
① The company may restrict the member's service login if it falls under any of the following items.
1. In case of consecutive password error
2. In case of hacking and fraud
3. In case of suspected identity theft
4. When a national agency requests service restriction in accordance with relevant laws and regulations
5. When a user registered as a member is identified as a minor or non-resident foreigner
6. In case of occurrence of other reasons or measures to prevent such occurrences are necessary.
② The company may withhold or restrict the member's use of deposit and withdrawal if it falls under any of the following items.
1. When a user registered as a member is identified as a minor or non-resident foreigner
2. Hacking and fraudulent accidents have occurred or are suspected to have occurred
3. In case of suspected identity theft
4. When a national agency requests service restriction in accordance with relevant laws and regulations
5. When a reason corresponding to any other reason occurs or it is necessary to take measures to prevent the occurrence of such reason.
③ Accounts that are likely to be abused for crimes such as voice phishing and money laundering (small, long-term unused accounts, etc.) can be adjusted according to the operating policy.
④ The conditions and details of restrictions within the scope of use restrictions in this article shall be determined by the company in the operation policy and usage guide.
⑤ In the event of restricting the use of the service or terminating the use contract pursuant to this Article, the Company notifies the member by the method pursuant to Article 21.
⑥ Members are advised of The Rich. You can file an objection through the customer center. At this time, if the company admits that the objection is justified, the company immediately resumes the use of the service.
Article 20 (Termination of use contract)
① Members can apply for termination of the use contract at any time through the information management menu in the service or through the customer center, and the company must deal with it immediately as stipulated by the relevant laws and regulations.
② When the following reasons occur to the member, the company may set a time limit to use the service and request correction at the same time. Despite the request for correction, if the correction is not made within a considerable period of time, or if the same violation is repeatedly committed two or more times, the contract of use may be terminated.
1. In the event of a violation of the obligations of the member stipulated in Article 10 of these Terms and Conditions or for reasons of restriction of use stipulated in Article 19
2. Violation of related laws such as illegal communication and hacking in violation of the Act on the provision and operation of illegal programs in violation of the copyright law, promotion of information and communication networks, and information protection, distribution of malicious programs, and excessive access rights.
3. In the event of an act or attempt that interferes with the smooth progress of the service provided by the company
4. In the event of any other reason that cannot maintain this contract due to the reasons applicable to each subparagraph.
③ Upon termination of the use contract pursuant to the preceding paragraph, all benefits obtained through the use of the service lapse, and the company does not compensate for this.
④ In the event of termination of the service use contract pursuant to this Article, the Company shall notify the member by the method pursuant to Article 21.
⑤ When the termination of the use contract is completed, all information of the member, except for the information that the company must hold, will be deleted according to the relevant laws and personal information processing policy.
⑥ Notwithstanding the preceding paragraph, if the company terminates the use contract pursuant to paragraph 2, the company may retain the member's information for a certain period of time for receiving and processing member objections, and deleting the member's information after that period. Do it.
Article 21 (Notice to Members)
① When the company notifies the member, it can be done using the e-mail address provided by the member, unless otherwise specified in these terms and conditions.
② If the company notifies all members, it can replace the notice in the preceding paragraph by posting it on the bulletin board in the service for more than 7 days.
Article 22 (Liability Limitation)
① If the company or member inflicts damage to the other party by violating these terms and conditions, it is liable to compensate for the damage. However, this is not the case if there is no intention or negligence of the actor.
② In the event of damage to a member due to the following reasons, the Company shall not be held liable for the damage if the company proves that it has taken care of the administrator necessary to prevent the member from occurring.
1. When it is unavoidable, such as wartime, incidents, natural disasters, or equivalent national emergencies
2. In case of compliance with governmental agencies' de facto or legal administrative dispositions and orders, etc.
3. In case of service failure of communication service companies including key communication service providers under the Telecommunications Business Act
4. In the event of a service failure due to a defect in the outsourced system that the company cannot manage or a cause attributable to the user
5. In case of server failure due to instantaneous increase in access to the website, or a large number of orders for some items
③ The necessary manager's cautions in Paragraph 2 of this Article include the following matters.
1. Appointment and management of information protection officer
2. Information protection education
3. Computer room (a place where computing equipment, communication and security equipment are installed that store important information or necessary for crypto asset transactions, which is the company's essential business), facilities in the building where the computer room is located, and information protection system (information processing system Equipment and programs to protect information, etc. from leakage, forgery, tampering, or disrupting the normal service of the information processing system) and information processing systems (hardware, software and related equipment used in the information technology sector, including crypto asset transactions) ) Protection measures
4. Establishment of countermeasures against information security incidents
5. Regular inspection of information protection measures and countermeasures against security incidents
Article 23 (Governing Law and Jurisdiction)
① Disputes arising between the company and members shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of Korea.
② The court having jurisdiction over disputes between the company and members shall be the courts agreed upon and decided by the parties, and if no agreement is reached, the courts under the Civil Procedure Act.
These terms will be effective from April 20, 2021.